- 9Kg Load Capacity
- 14 Programmes
- 2 Functions
- Smart Check
- 550mm Depth
- 1400 RPM
- A Energy Rating
- Child Lock
- 2 Year Warranty
Keep your Clothes looking Brand New for longer with this Graphite Samsung WW90TA046AN
14 Programmes and 5 Functions make washing your laundry easy.
You can select from 11 dedicated wash programmes for a selection of laundry types.
- Cotton – ideal for bed and table linens, underwear, towels and shirts. This program automatically adjusts the rinse and wash cycles depending on the size of the load.
- Synthetics – for items made from polyester or nylon.
- Hygiene Steam – this cycle features allergy care and bacteria elimination as it sterilizes the laundry, as a result it is great for cotton and linen fabric that have been in direct contact with the skin (like underwear). For optimum results use at temperatures of 60 Degrees or above. This cycle will obliterate bacteria, pollen, dust mites and more from your clothes. As a result 99.9% of allergens are removed.
- Eco 40-60 – for normal soiled cotton items that are to be washed at 40 or 60 Degrees. This cycle complies with the EU EcoDesign Legislation.
- 15 Quick Wash – is for washing up to 2Kg of clothing in just 15 minutes, so perfect if you are in a hurry.
- Mixed Load – washes items made from cotton and synthetic fabrics.
- Delicates – is a more gentle wash, therefore is perfect for hand-wash only items and those made from sheer fabrics
- Wool – specifically designed for machine washable wool items. As a result the machine will pulsate and soak to protect the wool fibres from shrinking and distorting.
- Intense Cold – the low temperature bubble cycle helps reduce power consumption.
- Colours – ideal for mixed colour washing. Additional rinses and reduced spinning provide a gentle, rinsed thoroughly wash.
- Bedding – will wash bed spreads, sheets, covers etc. For optimal results it is best to wash 1 type of bedding at a time.
There a two spin options:
- Rinse Spin – will add fabric softener to the laundry then the spin process will remove moisture from the laundry.
- Drain Spin – removes excess water before the spin process.
Drum Clean Programme
It removes dirt and bacteria from the drum without the use of cleaning agents. The washing machine provides a notification message when this should occur. You operate this cycle when the drum is empty and after 40 washes.
There is the option to add a PreWash or Intensive Wash if the main cycle allows these functions.
- PreWash setting is ideal if you want to remove dirt clothes from your wash before the main wash takes place
- Intensive Wash is the perfect addition to your normal wash cycle if you have badly soiled laundry. It increases the wash cycle length for a more thorough wash.
Other functions available are:
- Bubble Soak which uses the unique ecobubble technology to soak and penetrate your fabrics to loosen stubborn stains. It is a 30 minute programme that you can to the wash for an extremely clean end result.
- Easy Iron As a result of selecting this your laundry will be prepared by reducing the wrinkles on the spin cycle meaning it will be easier to iron.
- Time Delay Function this allows you to choose when you want your washing to finish within increments of 1 hour. Laundry can be ready in 1 hour or up to 19 hours later and is perfect for those that like to plan ahead.
- Ecobubble Technology helps lower the cost of your energy bills by enabling your laundry to washed at cooler temperatures. This is achieved by mixing air, water and detergent, which cleverly creates bubbles to wash your clothes.
- StayClean Drawer – Keeps your detergent flowing freely through your washing machine as the targeted jets of water rinse away build-up in the drawer. In turn this keeps your washing machine in great shape, as well as ensuring your clothes get a thorough, hygienic clean every time.
- Digital Inverter Technology provides power yet cuts down on the noise, whilst ensuring the machine is built to last. As a result the components and engineering are backed by a 10 year warranty.